소프트웨어공학개론(2018-1: SWE3002-01, SWE3002-41)
This course involves an overview of modern software engineering techniques. The techniques correspond with software’s life cycle, range from requirement engineering to testing, which cover imperative knowledge for software engineers. The comprehensive knowledge is classified into three groups of issues. Each group covers the following:
– Basic concepts and notions on SE
– Fundamental knowledge on main activities and work products during the process of SE
– Global standards and trends on SE like agile method, UML, CMMI and SPICE
This course is conducted in a seminar format and shares understanding and visions of the latest software technologies for a certain topic. The subject of the seminar is different every year. This year, we will study software technology and methodology to realize a reliable software system (RSS). In order to implement the RSS, software processing technologies and system level technologies can be considered. Each group covers the following:
– Formal method, Model driven development, Fault localization for testing and debugging, Defects autofixing, AI, Autonomic computing, Self-adaptation, and etc.
– Security, Reliable network or DB, Block- chain, and etc. This seminar aims to share the existing technologies that can improve the reliability of the software system with various ideas regardless of approaches to be used, and finally to write their own ideas in a report.